If your copyrighted or trademarked works are being distributed through the Icedrive service without your permission, please email our abuse team using our Abuse Reporting Tool or via email at [email protected], and describe the work that has been infringed, where it is located on the website, and provide your contact information and a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner, or authorized by the owner, of the copyrighted or trademarked work. Valid requests will be serviced after notice with sufficient information.
Measures we take to combat copyright infringement
Upload Filters & File Hashing
As per EU directive "Article 13" we have implemented upload filters which calculate the unique hashes of each plain file (i.e. not zero-knowledge encrypted) to identify possible copyright infringement. Reported file hashes are also stored in our database which aids to build & collect information on infringing data and activity.
Designated Copyright Agent
ID CLOUD SERVICES LTD Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows: Attention: DMCA Agent: ID CLOUD SERVICES LTD, Unit 14, J-Shed Arcade, Kings Road, Swansea, SA1 8PL or by email at [email protected] For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to [email protected] Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support or other communications should be directed to the contact form. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
File Abuse Removal Tool
Quickly & easily report abusive content via our Abuse Reporting Tool. The request will be sent to out team who will be immediately notified with all sufficient data to take action.
Filing a Copyright Infringement Notification
ID CLOUD SERVICES LTD complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and promptly suspends Content from access when properly notified.
To file a copyright infringement notification with ID CLOUD SERVICES LTD, you will need to send a written notification that includes substantially the information required by and stated in Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Persons or entities who have large numbers of files or a frequent need to notify ID CLOUD SERVICES LTD of copyright infringement may apply to ID CLOUD SERVICES LTD for access to ID CLOUD SERVICES LTD's DMCA Dynamic Notification System. Please contact our DMCA agent to apply
- Identify yourself as either: a) The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or b) A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed." Include a physical or electronic signature.
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identify the Content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be suspended or access to which is to be disabled, as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit ID CLOUD SERVICES LTD to locate the Content. Providing URLs are required to help us locate the Content.
- Provide contact information that is reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and a valid email address.
- State that you have a good faith belief that use of the Content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.
- State that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The information provided in this legal notice will be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing Content. See "Counterclaim".
Upon receipt of valid notification, as required by law, we will suspend access to Content from our website. If a counterclaim is not filed, or is unsuccessful, access to the Content is permanently suspended from our Service.
Contact information of the party reporting the file, which may include name, email address and physical address will be given to anyone attempting to access the Content.
Users who have the same Content in their account will receive a warning that the file has been reported for copyright infringement and distribution will be restricted. You, the reporting party, may be contacted asking you to notify ID CLOUD SERVICES LTD to release the Content for distribution. If you feel the request is valid, submit a support ticket and provide links to those particular files.